Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Orchid- A Natural Experience



The Orchid is a new up and coming company that has just launched in Utah!


"The Orchid features luxurious natural bath products that moisturize and replenish the skin. With eight different products to choose from we are sure you will find something that you will love."

I love love love these bath bubblers! They make your skin so soft you don't even have to put lotion on after you use them. My 7 year old little girl even uses them!

Their lotions are incredible! You will love the unique sents and how they don't make you feel greasy after using them. My one problem with a good lotion is it always makes me feel like I have wax/grease left over on my skin when I am done using it and with thier lotions I have no problem with this. I get the moisture I need with out all the sticky waxing feeling after.
You can also host a party and earn free product!

No comments: